- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 123872, 3 pages
Elongated Photonic Nanojet from Truncated Cylindrical Zone Plate
Laser Measurements Laboratory, Image Processing Systems Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences,
151 Molodogvardeyskaya Street, Samara 443001, Russia
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Keli Han
Copyright © 2012 Sergey S. Stafeev and Victor V. Kotlyar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Chen, A. Taflove, and V. Backman, “Photonic nanojet enhancement of backscattering of light by nanoparticles: a potential novel visible-light ultramicroscopy technique,” Optics Express, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 1214–1220, 2004.
- X. Li, Z. Chen, A. Taflove, and V. Backman, “Optical analysis of nanoparticles via enhanced backscattering facilitated by 3-D photonic nanojets,” Optics Express, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 526–533, 2005.
- S. Lecler, Y. Takakura, and P. Meyrueis, “Properties of a three-dimensional photonic jet,” Optics Letters, vol. 30, no. 19, pp. 2641–2643, 2005.
- P. Ferrand, J. Wenger, A. Devilez et al., “Direct imaging of photonic nanojets,” Optics Express, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 6930–6940, 2008.
- Y. Liu, B. Wang, and Z. Ding, “Influence of incident light polarization on photonic nanojet,” Chinese Optics Letters, vol. 9, no. 7, Article ID 072901, 2011.
- D. McCloskey, J. J. Wang, and J. F. Donegan, “Low divergence photonic nanojets from Si3N4 microdisks,” Optics Express, vol. 20, pp. 128–140, 2012.
- V. V. Kotlyar and M. A. Lichmanov, “Analysis of electromagnetic wave diffraction on an infinite circular cylinder with several layers of homogeneity,” Computer Optics, vol. 24, pp. 26–32, 2002 (Russian).
- S.-C. Kong, A. Taflove, and V. Backman, “Quasi one-dimensional light beam generated by a graded-index microsphere,” Optics Express, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 3722–3731, 2009.
- A. Taflove and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, Artech, Norwood, Mass, USA, 3rd edition, 2005.