- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 125071, 6 pages
Analysis of Water and Hydrogen Bond Dynamics at the Surface of an Antifreeze Protein
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Physics Program, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557, USA
Received 14 December 2011; Accepted 7 March 2012
Academic Editor: Keli Han
Copyright © 2012 Yao Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Oleksandr Sushko, Rostyslav Dubrovka, and Robert S. Donnan, “Terahertz Spectral Domain Computational Analysis of Hydration Shell of Proteins with Increasingly Complex Tertiary Structure,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, pp. 131213161702005, 2013.
- Konrad Meister, Simon Ebbinghaus, Yao Xu, John G. Duman, Arthur DeVries, Martin Gruebele, David M. Leitner, and Martina Havenith, “Long-range protein-water dynamics in hyperactive insect antifreeze proteins,” Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of The United States of Ame, vol. 110, no. 5, pp. 1617–1622, 2013.
- Elise Duboué-Dijon, and Damien Laage, “Comparative study of hydration shell dynamics around a hyperactive antifreeze protein and around ubiquitin,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 141, no. 22, pp. 22D529, 2014.
- Sandipa Indra, and Ranjit Biswas, “Hydrogen-bond dynamics of water in presence of an amphiphile, tetramethylurea: signature of confinement-induced effects,” Molecular Simulation, vol. 41, no. 5-6, pp. 471–482, 2015.
- Yao Xu, Alexander Baeumer, Konrad Meister, Connor G. Bischak, Arthur L. DeVries, David M. Leitner, and Martina Havenith, “Protein-water dynamics in antifreeze protein III activity,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 647, pp. 1–6, 2016.