- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 125471, 17 pages
Temperature and H/D Isotopic Effects in the IR Spectra of the Hydrogen Bond in Solid-State 2-Furanacetic Acid and 2-Furanacrylic Acid
Institute of Chemistry, University of Silesia, 9 Szkolna Street, 40-006 Katowice, Poland
Received 1 March 2012; Revised 16 June 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editor: Joanna Sadlej
Copyright © 2012 Henryk T. Flakus and Anna Jarczyk-Jędryka. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Barbara Hachuła, Magdalena Jabłońska-Czapla, Henryk T. Flakus, Maria Nowak, and Joachim Kusz, “H/D isotopic recognition and temperature effects in IR spectra of hydrogen-bonded cyclic dimers in crystals: 3-methylcinnamic acid and 4-phenylbutyric acid,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2014.
- H. Ghalla, N. Issaoui, M. Govindarajan, H.T. Flakus, M.H. Jamroz, and B. Oujia, “Spectroscopic and molecular structure investigation of 2-furanacrylic acid monomer and dimer using HF and DFT methods,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 1059, pp. 132–143, 2014.
- Najeh Rekik, Henryk T. Flakus, Anna Jarczyk-Jędryka, Faisal Abdulaziz Al-Agel, Mohsen Daouahi, Peter G. Jones, Joachim Kusz, and Maria Nowak, “Elucidating the Davydov-coupling mechanism in hydrogen bond dimers: Experimental and theoretical investigation of the polarized IR spectra of 3-thiopheneacetic and 3-thiopheneacrylic acid crystals.,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 77, pp. 68–84, 2015.