- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 137967, 21 pages
Helmholtz Bright Spatial Solitons and Surface Waves at Power-Law Optical Interfaces
1Joule Physics Laboratory, School of Computing, Science and Engineering, Materials & Physics Research Centre, University of Salford, Greater Manchester M5 4WT, UK
2Departamento de Teoría de la Señal y Comunicaciones e Ingeniería Telemática, Universidad de Valladolid, ETSI Telecomunicación, Campus Miguel Delibes Paseo Belén 15, E-47011 Valladolid, Spain
Received 24 April 2012; Accepted 31 May 2012
Academic Editor: Alan Migdall
Copyright © 2012 J. M. Christian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhiwei Shi, Qi Guo, and Huagang Li, “Helmholtz bright soliton splitting at nonlocal nonlinear interfaces,” Physical Review A, vol. 88, no. 6, 2013.
- Zhiwei Shi, Qi Guo, and Huagang Li, “Transmission of nonparaxial nonlocal lattice solitons at nonlinear interfaces,” EPL (Europhysics Letters), vol. 106, no. 4, pp. 44002, 2014.