- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 192613, 9 pages
The Effect of Nonnative Interactions on the Energy Landscapes of Frustrated Model Proteins
1School of Chemistry, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
2University Chemical Laboratories, Lensfield Road, Cambridge CB2 1EW, UK
Received 15 November 2011; Accepted 27 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jan Petter Hansen
Copyright © 2012 Mark T. Oakley et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Charles O. Nwamba, and Ferdinand C. Chilaka, “Kinetic Analysis of Guanidine Hydrochloride Inactivation of β-Galactosidase in the Presence of Galactose,” Enzyme Research, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Mark T. Oakley, E. Grace Richardson, Harriet Carr, and Roy L. Johnston, “Protein Structure Optimization with a "Lamarckian"' Ant Colony Algorithm,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 1548–1552, 2013.
- Andrej J. Savol, and Chakra S. Chennubhotla, “Quantifying the Sources of Kinetic Frustration in Folding Simulations of Small Proteins,” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, pp. 140624134218008, 2014.
- Frederic Cazals, Tom Dreyfus, Dorian Mazauric, Christine-Andrea Roth, and Charles H. Robert, “Conformational ensembles and sampled energy landscapes: Analysis and comparison,” Journal Of Computational Chemistry, vol. 36, no. 16, pp. 1213–1231, 2015.