- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 361947, 16 pages
Relativistic Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory and Excited States Calculations for the Zinc Dimer
Laboratoire de Chimie Quantique, Institute de Chimie de Strasbourg, CNRS et Université de Strasbourg, 4 rue Blaise Pascal,
67070 Strasbourg, France
Received 20 February 2012; Revised 7 May 2012; Accepted 9 May 2012
Academic Editor: Jan Petter Hansen
Copyright © 2012 Ossama Kullie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ossama Kullie, “Relativistic time-dependent density functional calculations for the excited states of the cadmium dimer,” Chemical Physics, vol. 415, pp. 112–118, 2013.
- Ossama Kullie, “A relativistic time-dependent density functional study of the excited states of the mercury dimer,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 024304, 2014.