- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 569876, 6 pages
Energies, Fine Structures, and Hyperfine Structures of the States for the Beryllium Atom
School of Physics, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 12 July 2012; Revised 15 August 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Derrick S. F. Crothers
Copyright © 2012 Chao Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Hibbert, “Oscillator strengths of transitions involving states in the beryllium sequence,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 9, no. 16, pp. 2805–2811, 1976.
- A. W. Weiss, “Calculations of the and Levels of Be I,” Physical Review A, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1261–1266, 1972.
- L. Johansson, “The spectrum of the neutral beryllium atom,” Arkiv For Fysik, vol. 23, pp. 119–128, 1962.
- C. Laughlin, E. R. Constantinides, and G. A. Victor, “Two-valence-electron model-potential studies of the Be I isoelectronic sequence,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 11, no. 13, pp. 2243–2250, 1978.
- S. N. Ray, T. Lee, and T. P. Das, “Many-body theory of the magnetic hyperfine interaction in the excited state ( ) of the beryllium atom,” Physical Review A, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1469–1479, 1973.
- S. N. Ray, T. Lee, and T. P. Das, “Study of the nuclear quadrupole interaction in the excited () state of the beryllium atom by many-body perturbation theory,” Physical Review A, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1748–1752, 1973.
- D. R. Beck and C. A. Nicolaides, “Fine and hyperfine structure of the two lowest bound states of Be- and their first two ionization thresholds,” International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, vol. 26, supplement 18, pp. 467–481, 1984.
- D. Sundholm and J. Olsen, “Large MCHF calculations on the hyperfine structure of Be(3PO): the nuclear quadrupole moment of 9Be,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 177, no. 1, pp. 91–97, 1991.
- P. Jönsson and C. F. Fischer, “Large-scale multiconfiguration Hartree-Fock calculations of hyperfine-interaction constants for low-lying states in beryllium, boron, and carbon,” Physical Review A, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 4113–4123, 1993.
- A. G. Blachman and A. Lurio, “Hyperfine structure of the metastable () states of and the nuclear electric quadrupole moment,” Physical Review, vol. 153, no. 1, pp. 164–176, 1967.
- K. T. Chung, “Ionization potential of the lithiumlike states from lithium to neon,” Physical Review A, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 5421–5433, 1991.
- K. T. Chung, X. W. Zhu, and Z. W. Wang, “Ionization potential for ground states of berylliumlike systems,” Physical Review A, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 1740–1751, 1993.
- Z. W. Wang and K. T. Chung, “Dipole polarizabilities for the ground states of lithium-like systems from to 50,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 855–864, 1994.
- C. Chen and Z. W. Wang, “Quadrupole and octupole polarizabilities for the ground states of lithiumlike systems from to 20,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 121, no. 9, pp. 4171–4174, 2004.
- C. Chen and Z. W. Wang, “Total atomic scattering factors for the ground states of the lithium isoelectronic sequence from Na8+ to Ca17+,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 122, no. 2, Article ID 024305, 5 pages, 2005.
- X. X. Guan and Z. W. Wang, “The hyperfine structure of the and states (, and 5) for the lithium isoelectronic sequence,” The European Physical Journal D, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 21–27, 1998.
- J. Carlsson, P. Jönsson, and C. Froese Fischer, “Large multiconfigurational Hartree-Fock calculations on the hyperfine-structure constants of the 7Li and states,” Physical Review A, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 2420–2425, 1992.
- A. Hibbert, “Developments in atomic structure calculations,” Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 38, no. 11, pp. 1217–1338, 1975.
- P. Raghavan, “Table of nuclear moments,” Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 189–291, 1989.