- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 648386, 8 pages
A First-Principles-Based Potential for the Description of Alkaline Earth Metals
Institut für Physikalische Chemie, Universität Göttingen, Tammannstrasse 6, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 5 December 2011
Academic Editor: David Wales
Copyright © 2012 Johannes M. Dieterich et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rudolf Hoermann, John E.M. Midgley, Adrienne Giacobino, Walter A. Eckl, Hans Günther Wahl, Johannes W. Dietrich, and Rolf Larisch, “Homeostatic equilibria between free thyroid hormones and pituitary thyrotropin are modulated by various influences including age, body mass index and treatment,” Clinical Endocrinology, 2014.
- Jie Fu, Chong Zhang, and Jijun Zhao, “Gupta potential for alkaline earth metals: Calcium and strontium,” Computational Materials Science, vol. 85, pp. 142–146, 2014.