- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 683830, 6 pages
Uniformly Immobilizing Gold Nanorods on a Glass Substrate
Faculty of Engineering and The Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan 52900, Israel
Received 10 February 2012; Revised 5 April 2012; Accepted 5 April 2012
Academic Editor: Rachela Popovtzer
Copyright © 2012 Hadas Weinrib et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Onur Tokel, Saves Tasoglu, ShuQi Wang, Umut Atakan Gurkan, Fatih Inci, Daniel R. Kuritzkes, and Utkan Demirci, “Nanoplasmonic Quantitative Detection of Intact Viruses from Unprocessed Whole Blood,” Acs Nano, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 4733–4745, 2013.
- Xiaowen Huang, Yujiao Zhu, Xuming Zhang, Zhiyong Bao, Dang Yuan Lei, Weixing Yu, Jiyan Dai, and Yu Wang, “Clam-Inspired Nanoparticle Immobilization Method using Adhesive Tape as Microchip Substrate,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015.
- V Rehacek, I Hotovy, and M Vojs, “ Treatment of TiO 2 surface for deposition of gold nanoparticles from colloidal suspension ,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 074008, 2015.
- Rashmi A. Minz, Sudipta S. Pal, R. K. Sinha, and Samir K. Mondal, “Plasmonic Coating on Chemically Treated Optical Fiber Probe in the Presence of Evanescent Wave: a Novel Approach for Designing Sensitive Plasmonic Sensor,” Plasmonics, 2015.