- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 839074, 6 pages
Phase Behavior of Pseudo-Ternary Gemini Surfactant + 1-Hexanol/Oil/Water Systems
1School of Environmental Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norfolk, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK
2Department of Chemical Sciences, University Malaysia Terengganu, Terengganu 21030 Kuala, Terengganu, Malaysia
Received 3 July 2012; Accepted 7 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ali Hussain Reshak
Copyright © 2012 Mohd Zul Helmi Rozaini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Belcher and L. Gordon, Kinetics of Precipitation, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- A. Bonazza, P. Brimblecombe, C. M. Grossi, and C. Sabbioni, “Carbon in black crusts from the Tower of London,” Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 4199–4204, 2007.
- L. Brecevic and D. Skrtic, “Transformation of calcium oxalate hydrates,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 399–408, 1986.
- H. H. M. Darweesh, “Building materials from siliceous clay and low grade dolomite rocks,” Ceramics International, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 45–50, 2001.
- B. L. Davis and G. Jixiang, “Airborne particulate study in five cities of China,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 34, no. 17, pp. 2703–2711, 2000.
- M. Z. H. Rozaini and P. Brimblecombe, “The solubility measurements of sodium dicarboxylate salts; sodium oxalate, malonate, succinate, glutarate, and adipate in water from T = (279.15 to 358.15) K,” Journal of Chemical Thermodynamic, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 980–983, 2009.
- B. Ford, I. Macleod, and P. Haydock, “Rock art pigments from the Kimberly Region of Western Australia: iden-tification of the minerals and conversion mechanisms,” Studies in Conservation, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 57–69, 1994.
- J. H. Huang, Z. F. Mao, and M. F. Luo, “Effect of anionic surfactant on vaterite CaCO3,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 2184–2191, 2007.
- T. S. Jeong, J. H. Kim, M. S. Han, K. Y. Lim, and C. J. Youn, “X-ray and cathodoluminescence study on the effect of intentional long time of succinic acid on calcium carbonate,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 280, no. 3-4, pp. 357–363, 2005.
- M. Z. H. Rozaini and P. Brimblecombe, “The odd-even behaviour of dicarboxylic acids solubility in the atmospheric aerosols,” Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, vol. 198, no. 1–4, pp. 65–75, 2009.
- S. Mann, J. M. Didymus, N. P. Sanderson, B. R. Heywood, and E. J. A. Samper, “Morphological influence of functionalized and non-functionalized α,ω-dicarboxylates on calcite crystallization,” Journal of the Chemical Society, Faraday Transactions, vol. 86, no. 10, pp. 1873–1880, 1990.
- M. G. S. Matteini, “The Protective effect of ammonium oxalate treatment on the surface of wall paintings,” in Painted Facades. Proceedings of the Eurocare Project, pp. 95–101, Vienna, Austria, 1996.
- H. Okochi and P. Brimblecombe, “Potential trace metal-organic complexation in the atmosphere,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2, pp. 767–786, 2002.
- C. Sabbioni and G. Zappia, “Atmospheric-derived element tracers on damaged stone,” The Science of The Total Environment, vol. 126, no. 1-2, pp. 135–248, 1992.
- S. Signorelli, C. Peroni, M. Camaiti, and F. Fratini, “The presence of vaterite in bonding mortars of marble inlays from Florence Cathedral,” Mineralogical Magazine, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 663–665, 1996.
- O. Söhnel and J. W. Mullin, “Long-term and thermally stable superhydrophobic surfaces of carbon nanofibers,” Journal of Colloid Interface Science, vol. 123, pp. 43–51, 1988.
- A.-W. Xu, M. Antonietti, H. Cölfen, and Y.-P. Fang, “Uniform hexagonal plates of vaterite CaCO3 mesocrystals formed by biomimetic mineralization,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 903–908, 2006.
- H. Wei, Q. Shen, Y. Zhao, D. J. Wang, and D. F. Xu, “Influence of polyvinylpyrrolidone on the precipitation of calcium carbonate and on the transformation of vaterite to calcite,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 250, no. 3-4, pp. 516–524, 2003.
- T. Kolev, B. Koleva, J. Kasperczyk et al., “Novel nonlinear optical materials based on dihydropyridine organic chromophore deposited on mica substrate,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 1073–1077, 2009.