- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 916510, 11 pages
Electronic-Rotational Coupling in Cl–para-H2 Van der Waals Dimers
Department of Chemistry, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996-1600, USA
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Hari P. Saha
Copyright © 2012 Robert J. Hinde. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paul L. Raston, Sharon C. Kettwich, and David T. Anderson, “High-resolution infrared spectroscopy of atomic bromine in solid parahydrogen and orthodeuterium,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 139, no. 13, pp. 134304, 2013.
- Robert J. Hinde, “Infrared-active spin-orbit transitions of halogen atom dopants in solid parahydrogen: The role of trapping site geometry,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 139, no. 13, pp. 134305, 2013.
- Mohammed Bahou, Prasanta Das, Yu-Fang Lee, and Yu-Jong Wu, “Infrared spectra of free radicals and protonated species produced in para-h ydrogen matrices,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 2200–2210, 2014.