- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 925278, 14 pages
The Activation-Relaxation Technique: ART Nouveau and Kinetic ART
1Département de physique and RQMP, Université de Montréal, P.O. Box 6128, Succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal, QC, Canada H3C 3J7
2Science Program, Texas A&M at Qatar, Texas A&M Engineering Building, Education City, Doha, Qatar
3Nanosciences Foundation, 23 Rue des Martyrs, 38000 Grenoble, France
4Laboratoire de Simulation Atomistique (L_Sim), SP2M, UMR-E CEA/UJF-Grenoble 1, INAC, 38054 Grenoble, France
5CEA, DEN, Service de Recherches de Métallurgie Physique, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
Received 6 December 2011; Accepted 17 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jan Petter Hansen
Copyright © 2012 Normand Mousseau et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Manuel Athe`nes, Mihai-Cosmin Marinica, and Thomas Jourdan, “Estimating time-correlation functions by sampling and unbiasing dynamically activated events,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 137, no. 19, pp. 194107, 2012.
- Kathleen C. Alexander, and Christopher A. Schuh, “Exploring grain boundary energy landscapes with the activation-relaxation technique,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 937–940, 2013.
- Jean-Francois Joly, Laurent Karim Béland, Peter Brommer, and Normand Mousseau, “Contribution of vacancies to relaxation in amorphous materials: A kinetic activation-relaxation technique study,” Physical Review B, vol. 87, no. 14, 2013.
- Laurent Karim Béland, and Normand Mousseau, “Long-time relaxation of ion-bombarded silicon studied with the kinetic activation-relaxation technique: Microscopic description of slow aging in a disordered system,” Physical Review B, vol. 88, no. 21, 2013.
- Yue Fan, Yuri N. Osetskiy, Sidney Yip, and Bilge Yildiz, “Mapping strain rate dependence of dislocation-defect interactions by atomistic simulations,” Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of The United States of Ame, vol. 110, no. 44, pp. 17756–17761, 2013.
- Pierre-Antoine Geslin, Giovanni Ciccotti, and Simone Meloni, “An observable for vacancy characterization and diffusion in crystals,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 138, no. 14, pp. 144103, 2013.
- Bastian Schaefer, Stephan Mohr, Maximilian Amsler, and Stefan Goedecker, “Minima hopping guided path search: An efficient method for finding complex chemical reaction pathways,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 140, no. 21, pp. 214102, 2014.
- H. Jiang, C. Jiang, and D. Morgan, “Accelerated atomistic simulation study on the stability and mobility of carbon tri-interstitial cluster in cubic SiC,” Computational Materials Science, vol. 89, pp. 182–188, 2014.
- Mansoo Park, Kathleen C. Alexander, and Christopher A. Schuh, “Diffusion of Tungsten in Chromium: Experiments and Atomistic Modeling,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014.
- Peter Brommer, Laurent Karim Béland, Jean-François Joly, and Normand Mousseau, “Understanding long-time vacancy aggregation in iron: A kinetic activation-relaxation technique study,” Physical Review B, vol. 90, no. 13, 2014.
- Laurent Karim Béland, Eduardo Machado-Charry, Pascal Pochet, and Normand Mousseau, “Strain effects and intermixing at the Si surface: Importance of long-range elastic corrections in first-principles calculations,” Physical Review B, vol. 90, no. 15, 2014.
- Tony Lelievre, “Mathematical Analysis Of Temperature Accelerated Dynamics,” Multiscale Modeling & Simulation, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 290–317, 2014.