- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 451715, 4 pages
Generation of Multiple Focal Hole Segments Using Double-Ring Shaped Azimuthally Polarized Beam
1Department of Physics, Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu 636 011, India
2Department of Physics, Chikkanna Government Arts College, Trippur, Tamilnadu 641 602, India
3Department of Physical Optics, Institute of Applied Optics, 04894 Warsaw, Poland
4National Institute of Telecommunications, 04894 Warsaw, Poland
Received 17 July 2012; Revised 4 January 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Mark D. Havey
Copyright © 2013 K. Lalithambigai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Lalithambigai, P. M. Anbarasan, and K. B. Rajesh, “Study on higher order azimuthally polarized Laguerre–Gaussian mode beams with high NA lens,” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics, vol. 8, no. 3, 2014.
- K Lalithambigai, P M Anbarasan, and K B Rajesh, “Formation of multiple focal spots using a high NA lens with a complex spiral phase mask,” Physica Scripta, vol. 89, no. 7, pp. 075501, 2014.
- K. Lalithambigai, P.M. Anbarasan, and K.B. Rajesh, “Effect of complex phase plate on tight focusing of azimuthally polarized double ring shaped beam,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 2014.
- K. Lalithambigai, P. M. Anbarasan, and K. B. Rajesh, “Creation of super-long bright channel using high NA lens axicon with dedicated multibelt binary phase mask,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, 2014.