- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 579696, 6 pages
A Parallelization Scheme for New DPD-B Thermostats
1Faculty of Engineering and Management of Technological Systems (I.M.S.T.), University Politehnica of Bucharest,
Splaiul Independenţei 313, 060042 Bucharest, Romania
2Faculty of Engineering in Foreign Languages (F.I.L.S.), University Politehnica of Bucharest, Splaiul Independenţei 313, Room JE 105, 060042 Bucharest, Romania
3Molecular Dynamics Group, Gron Inst Biomolecular Sciences & Biotechnology, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Groningen, Nijenborgh 7, 9747 GN Groningen, The Netherlands
Received 28 March 2013; Revised 7 August 2013; Accepted 9 September 2013
Academic Editor: George C. King
Copyright © 2013 S. A. Moga et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Goga, A. J. Rzepiela, A. H. de Vries, S. J. Marrink, and H. J. C. Berendsen, “Efficient algorithms for Langevin and DPD dynamics,” Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 3637–3649, 2012.
- H. J. C. Berendsen, J. P. M. Postma, W. F. van Gunsteren, A. Dinola, and J. R. Haak, “Molecular dynamics with coupling to an external bath,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 81, no. 8, pp. 3684–3690, 1984.
- Gromacs tool and documentation, http://www.gromacs.org/.
- D. van der Spoel, E. Lindahl, B. Hess, G. Groenhof, A. E. Mark, and H. J. C. Berendsen, “GROMACS: fast, flexible, and free,” Journal of Computational Chemistry, vol. 26, no. 16, pp. 1701–1718, 2005.
- N. Goga, A. J. Rzepiela, M. N. Melo et al., Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: (APLBL), vol. 15, Academic Press, Elsevier, 2012.
- N. Goga, S. Costache, and S. Marrink, “A multiscalling constant lambda Molecular dynamic Gromacs implementation,” Materiale Plastice, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 53–57, 2009.
- S. A. Moga, N. Goga, and A. Hadar, “Combiningberendsen thermostat with dissipative particle dynamics (DPD) for polymer simulation,” Materiale Plastice, vol. 50, no. 3, 2013.
- H. J. C. Berendsen, “Transport properties computed by linear response through weak coupling to a bath,” Computer Simulations in Material Science, vol. 205, pp. 139–155, 1991.
- Folding@home, http://folding.stanford.edu.
- D. van der Spoel, E. Lindhal, B. Hess, et al., Gromacs user manual version 3. 3., 2006.
- J. M. V. A. Koelman and P. J. Hoogerbrugge, “Dynamic simulation of hard sphere suspensions under steady shear,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 363–368, 1993.
- S. J. Marrink, H. J. Risselada, S. Yefimov, D. P. Tieleman, and A. H. De Vries, “The MARTINI force field: coarse grained model for biomolecular simulations,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 111, no. 27, pp. 7812–7824, 2007.