- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 582610, 4 pages
Solutions to the Schrödinger Equation with Inversely Quadratic Yukawa Plus Inversely Quadratic Hellmann Potential Using Nikiforov-Uvarov Method
Theoretical Quantum Mechanics Group, Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, University of Calabar, Calabar 00234, Nigeria
Received 20 July 2013; Revised 9 November 2013; Accepted 9 November 2013
Academic Editor: Boris A. Malomed
Copyright © 2013 B. I. Ita and A. I. Ikeuba. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. M. Ikhdair and R. Sever, “A perturbative treatment for the energy levels of neutral atoms,” International Journal of Modern Physics A, vol. 21, no. 31, article 6465, 2006.
- A. N. Ikot and L. E. Akpabio, “Approximate solution of Schrödinger equation with Rosen-Morse potential including a centrifugal term,” Applied Physics Research, vol. 2, no. 2, p. 202, 2010.
- B. I. Ita, “Bound state solutions of Schrödinger equation for Rydberg potential energy function,” Nigerian Journal of Physics, vol. 20, no. 2, p. 221, 2008.
- S. M. Ikhdair and R. Sever, “On solutions of the Schrödinger equation for some molecular potentials: wave function ansatz,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 697–703, 2008.
- B. I. Ita, “Any l-state solutions of the Schrödinger equation for a more general exponential screened coulomb potential using Maclaurin's expansion and Nikifororv-Uvarov method,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 141–142, 2010.
- A. N. Ikot, “Solutions to the Klein-Gordon equation with equal scalar and vector modified Hylleraas plus exponential Rosen Morse potentials,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 29, no. 6, Article ID 060307, 2012.
- A. N. Ikot, “Analytical solutions of the Schrödinger with generalized hyperbolic potential using Nikiforov-Uvarov method,” The African Review of Physics, vol. 6, pp. 221–228, 2011.
- S. Dong and S. H. Dong, “Schrödinger equation with a coulomb field in 2+1 dimensions,” Physica Scripta, vol. 66, no. 5, aricle 342, 2002.
- F. Dominguez-Adame, “Bound states of the Klein-Gordon equation with vector and scalar Hulthén-type potentials,” Physics Letters A, vol. 136, no. 4-5, pp. 175–177, 1989.
- S. H. Dong, “An algebraic approach to the harmonic oscillator plus an inverse square potential in three dimensions,” The American Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 376–382, 2005.
- M. Hamzavi, S. M. Ikhdair, and B. I. Ita, “Approximate spin and pseudospin solutions to the Dirac equation for the inversely quadratic Yukawa potential and tensor interaction,” Physica Scripta, vol. 85, no. 4, Article ID 045009, 2012.
- B. I. Ita, “Solutions of the Schrödinger equation with inversely quadratic Hellmann plus Mie-type potential using Nikiforov-Uvarov method,” International Journal of Recent Advances in Physics, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 25–233, 2013.
- B. I. Ita, “Arbitrary angular momentum solutions of the Schrödinger equation for Hellmann potential energy function using Maclaurin's expansion and Nikiforov-Uvarov method,” Ultra Science, vol. 21, pp. 573–578.
- M. Hamzavi and A. A. Rajabi, “Tensor coupling and relativistic spin and pseudospin symmetries with the Hellmann potential,” Canadian Journal of Physics, vol. 91, no. 5, pp. 411–419, 2013.
- G. Kocak, O. Bayrak, and I. Boztosun, “Arbitrary l-state solution of the hellmann potential,” Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, vol. 6, no. 4, article 893, 2007.
- A. F. Nikiforov and V. B. Uvarov, Functions of Mathematical Physics, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1988.
- C. Berkdemir, A. Berkdemir, and J. Han, “Bound state solutions of the Schrödinger equation for modified Kratzer's molecular potential,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 417, no. 4–6, pp. 326–329, 2006.
- L. I. Schiff, Quantum Mechanics, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1955.
- A. N. Ikot, O. A. Awoga, and B. I. Ita, “Bound state solutions of exponential-coshine screened coulomb plus morse potential,” Journal of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 285–296, 2012.