- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 791353, 7 pages
Improving Anaerobic Digestion of Wheat Straw by Plasma-Assisted Pretreatment
1Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
2Department of Geochemistry, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), Øster Voldgade, 1327 Copenhagen K, Denmark
3Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
4Masdar Institute, P.O. Box 54224, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Received 12 February 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jayr de Amorim Filho
Copyright © 2013 Stefan Heiske et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chengming Zhang, Jihong Li, Chen Liu, Xiaoling Liu, Jianlong Wang, Shizhong Li, Guifang Fan, and Lei Zhang, “Alkaline pretreatment for enhancement of biogas production from banana stem and swine manure by anaerobic codigestion,” Bioresource Technology, 2013.
- Ivo Achu Nges, Bing Wang, Zhifang Cui, and Jing Liu, “Digestate liquor recycle in minimal nutrients-supplemented anaerobic digestion of wheat straw,” Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Han Gao, Yaniv D. Scherson, and George F. Wells, “Towards energy neutral wastewater treatment: methodology and state of the art,” Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1223, 2014.