- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 106178, 6 pages
Study of Complexation in Acetone-Chloroform Mixtures by Infrared Spectroscopy
Radiophysical Department, National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv, Volodymyrska Street 64, Kyiv, Ukraine
Received 29 April 2013; Revised 28 December 2013; Accepted 29 December 2013; Published 24 February 2014
Academic Editor: Keli Han
Copyright © 2014 Oleksii O. Ilchenko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. N. Campbell and E. M. Kartzmark, “The energy of hydrogen bonding in the system acetone-chloroform,” Canadian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 652–655, 1960.
- A. Apelblat, A. Tamir, and M. Wagner, “Thermodynamics of acetone-chloroform mixtures,” Fluid Phase Equilibria, vol. 4, no. 3-4, pp. 229–255, 1980.
- V. A. Durov and I. Y. Shilov, “Molecular structure and physicochemical properties of acetone-chloroform mixtures,” Journal of the Chemical Society—Faraday Transactions, vol. 92, no. 19, pp. 3559–3563, 1996.
- A. L. Capparelli, H. G. Hertz, B. Kvvatra, and R. Tutsih, “On the nature of association in the system chloroform-acetone. A nuclear magnetic relaxation study,” Zeitschrift für Physikalische Chemie, vol. 103, no. 5-6, pp. 279–294, 1976.
- G. A. Alper, M. Y. Nikiforov, A. N. Petrov, and G. A. Krestov, “Investigations of complex generation in acetone-chloroform by proton-magnetic-resonance spectroscopy,” Zhurnal Obshchei Khimii, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 837–839, 1991.
- L. Domonkos and F. Ratkovics, “Determination of the equilibrium constants of association from IR-studies in the acetone-chloroform system,” Monatshefte für Chemie, vol. 116, no. 4, pp. 437–442, 1985.
- D. Steele, “Infrared spectroscopy: theory,” in Handbook of Vibrational Spectroscopy, J. M. Chalmers and P. R. Griffits, Eds., vol. 1, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- R. Wehrens, Chemometrics with R, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2011.
- R. Tauler, B. Kowalski, and S. Fleming, “Multivariate curve resolution applied to spectral data from multiple runs of an industrial process,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 65, no. 15, pp. 2040–2047, 1993.
- W. H. Lawton and E. A. Sylvestre, “Self modeling curve resolution,” Technometrics, vol. 13, pp. 617–633, 1971.
- R. Tauler, A. K. Smilde, and B. R. Kowalski, “Selectivity, local rank, three-way data analysis and ambiguity in multivariate curve resolution,” Journal of Chemometrics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 31–58, 1995.
- J.-H. Jiang and Y. Ozaki, “Self-modeling curve resolution (SMCR): principles, techniques, and applications,” Applied Spectroscopy Reviews, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 321–345, 2002.
- R. Manne, “On the resolution problem in hyphenated chromatography,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 89–94, 1995.
- A. de Juan, Y. Vander Heyden, R. Tauler, and D. L. Massart, “Assessment of new constraints applied to the alternating least squares method,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 346, no. 3, pp. 307–318, 1997.
- R. Tauler, “Calculation of maximum and minimum band boundaries of feasible solutions for species profiles obtained by multivariate curve resolution,” Journal of Chemometrics, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 627–646, 2001.
- P. J. Gemperline, “Computation of the range of feasible solutions in self-modeling curve resolution algorithms,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 71, no. 23, pp. 5398–5404, 1999.
- S. Norman and M. Maeder, “Model-based analysis for kinetic and equilibrium investigations,” Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 36, no. 3-4, pp. 199–209, 2006.
- A. E. Martell and R. J. Motekaitis, The Determination and Use of Stability Constants, Wiley-VCH, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- A. Apelblat, “The concept of associated solutions in historical development—part 1: the 1884–1984 period,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, vol. 128, no. 1–3, pp. 1–31, 2006.
- J. Jaumot, R. Gargallo, A. de Juan, and R. Tauler, “A graphical user-friendly interface for MCR-ALS: a new tool for multivariate curve resolution in MATLAB,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 101–110, 2005.