- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 138931, 10 pages
Ensuring Mobility-Supporting Environments for an Aging Population: Critical Actors and Collaborations
1Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
2Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Received 28 January 2011; Accepted 21 April 2011
Academic Editor: Steven Hooker
Copyright © 2011 Chris S. Kochtitzky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rebecca H. Hunter, Lynda A. Anderson, Basia Belza, Kristin Bodiford, Steven P. Hooker, Chris S. Kochtitzky, David X. Marquez, and William A. Satariano, “Environments for healthy aging: Linking prevention research and public health practice,” Preventing Chronic Disease, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Frances Harris, Hsiang-Yu Yang, and Jon Sanford, “Physical Environmental Barriers to Community Mobility in Older and Younger Wheelchair Users,” Topics In Geriatric Rehabilitation, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 42–51, 2015.