- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 156061, 10 pages
Dental Health Behaviors, Dentition, and Mortality in the Elderly: The Leisure World Cohort Study
1Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
2Department of Neurology, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
3Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Section, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
4Public Health and Community Dentistry Divison, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 12 March 2011; Accepted 8 April 2011
Academic Editor: Bo A. Hagberg
Copyright © 2011 Annlia Paganini-Hill et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Surakka, J. H. Meurman, J. A. Jones, R. A. Schnell, A. W. G. Walls, A. Lam, and L. M. Rose, “Removable dental prostheses and cardiovascular survival: A 15-year follow-u p study,” Journal Of Dentistry, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 740–746, 2013.
- Kazuki Hayasaka, Yasutake Tomata, Jun Aida, Takashi Watanabe, Masako Kakizaki, and Ichiro Tsuji, “Tooth loss and mortality in elderly japanese adults: Effect of oral care,” Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 815–820, 2013.
- Wael Sabbah, Laust Hvas Mortensen, Aubrey Sheiham, and David Batty, “Oral health as a risk factor for mortality in middle-aged men: The role of socioeconomic position and health behaviours,” Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 392–397, 2013.