- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 280727, 10 pages
Comparing the Support-Efficacy Model among Centenarians Living in Private Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and Nursing Homes
1Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, Bradley University, Peoria, IL 61625, USA
2Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
3School of Family Studies and Human Services, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
4Human Development and Family Science Department, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
5Institute of Gerontology, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Received 10 February 2011; Accepted 26 April 2011
Academic Editor: Bo A. Hagberg
Copyright © 2011 G. Kevin Randall et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Leonie Sundmacher, David Scheller-Kreinsen, and Reinhard Busse, “The wider determinants of inequalities in health: a decomposition analysis.,” International journal for equity in health, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 30, 2011.
- G. Kevin Randall, Peter Martin, Alex J. Bishop, Mary Ann Johnson, and Leonard W. Poon, “Social Resources and Change in Functional Health: Comparing Three Age Groups,” The International Journal of Aging and Human Development, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 1–29, 2012.
- Oscar Ribeiro, Lia Araújo, Laetitia Teixeira, Natália Duarte, Daniela Brandão, Ignacio Martin, and Constança Paúl, “Health Status, Living Arrangements and Service Use at 100: Findings from the Oporto Centenarian Study,” Journal of Aging & Social Policy, 2016.