- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 392510, 8 pages
The Impact of Behavioral Intervention on Obesity Mediated Declines in Mobility Function: Implications for Longevity
1Department of Veterans Affairs, Rehabilitation Research and Development, Brain Rehabilitation Research Center Malcom Randall VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
2Department of Aging and Geriatric Research, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
3Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Received 14 April 2011; Accepted 10 August 2011
Academic Editor: Leonard W. Poon
Copyright © 2011 Joe Nocera et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Martin Lotz, and Richard F. Loeser, “Effects of aging on articular cartilage homeostasis,” Bone, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 241–248, 2012.
- Carmine Finelli, and Giovanni Tarantino, “Have guidelines addressing physical activity been established in nonalcohol ic fatty liver disease?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 18, no. 46, pp. 6790–6800, 2012.
- Heather K. Vincent, Amanda N. Seay, Cindy Montero, Bryan P. Conrad, Robert W. Hurley, and Kevin R. Vincent, “Functional Pain Severity and Mobility in Overweight Older Men and Women wit h Chronic Low-Back Pain-Part I,” American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, vol. 92, no. 5, pp. 430–438, 2013.