- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 395357, 9 pages
Fall Prevention Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices of Community Stakeholders and Older Adults
1Health Promotion Research Center, Department of Health Services, School of Public Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
2Senior Fall Prevention Program, Washington State Department of Health, Olympia, WA 98504, USA
3Nursing and Healthcare Leadership Program, University of Washington, Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
4Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine, Department of Medicine and Department of Health Services, School of Public Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Received 8 April 2011; Revised 23 June 2011; Accepted 28 June 2011
Academic Editor: Heather Keller
Copyright © 2011 Sharon S. Laing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ling-ling Zhang, Koustuv Dalal, Ming-min Yin, De-guo Yuan, Johanna Yvonne Andrews, and Shu-mei Wang, “The KAP Evaluation of Intervention on Fall-Induced Injuries among Elders in a Safe Community in Shanghai, China,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 3, 2012.
- Sara Wilcox, Mary Altpeter, Lynda A. Anderson, Basia Belza, Lucinda Bryant, Dina L. Jones, Katherine H. Leith, Elizabeth A. Phelan, and William A. Satariano, “The Healthy Aging Research Network: Resources for Building Capacity for Public Health and Aging Practice,” American Journal of Health Promotion, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 2–6, 2013.
- Meryl Lovarini, Lindy Clemson, and Catherine Dean, “Sustainability of community-based fall prevention programs: A systematic review,” Journal of Safety Research, vol. 47, pp. 9–17, 2013.