- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 605041, 8 pages
The Relationship between Physical Health and Psychological Well-Being among Oldest-Old Adults
1Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
2School of Family Studies and Human Services, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
3Institute of Gerontology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Received 14 February 2011; Accepted 19 March 2011
Academic Editor: Bo A. Hagberg
Copyright © 2011 Jinmyoung Cho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guangya Liu, Matthew E. Dupre, Danan Gu, Christine A. Mair, and Feinian Chen, “Psychological well-being of the institutionalized and community-residing oldest old in China: The role of children,” Social Science and Medicine, vol. 75, no. 10, pp. 1874–1882, 2012.
- Jinmyoung Cho, Peter Martin, and Leonard W. Poon, “The Older They Are, the Less Successful They Become? Findings from the Georgia Centenarian Study,” Journal of Aging Research, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- Jinmyoung Cho, Peter Martin, Jennifer Margrett, Maurice MacDonald, Mary Ann Johnson, and Leonard W. Poon, “Multidimensional Predictors of Fatigue among Octogenarians and Centenarians,” Gerontology, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 249–257, 2012.
- Maria Chiara Fastame, and Maria Pietronilla Penna, “Psychological well-being and metacognition in the fourth age: an explorative study in an Italian oldest old sample,” Aging & Mental Health, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 648–652, 2013.
- Peter Martin, and Leonard W. Poon, “Age Group Differences In Positive And Negative Affect Among Oldest-Old Adul Ts: Findings From The Georgia Centenarian Study,” International Journal of Aging & Human Development, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 261–288, 2013.
- Aileen M. Davis, Sandra Gardner, Ahmed M. Bayoumi, Sergio Rueda, Trevor A. Hart, Curtis Cooper, Patricia Solomon, Sean B. Rourke, and Steven Hanna, “Relationships Between Dimensions of Disability Experienced by Adults Living with HIV: A Structural Equation Model Analysis,” Aids and Behavior, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 357–367, 2014.