- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 918782, 6 pages
Driving into the Sunset: Supporting Cognitive Functioning in Older Drivers
1Ergonomics Research Group, School of Engineering and Design, Brunel University, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, UK
2Department of Psychology, Centre for Cognition and Neuroimaging, Brunel University, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, UK
3Centre for Mental Health Research, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia
Received 14 December 2010; Revised 17 March 2011; Accepted 31 March 2011
Academic Editor: Lynda Anderson
Copyright © 2011 Mark S. Young and David Bunce. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David Bunce, Mark S. Young, Alison Blane, and Priya Khugputh, “Age and inconsistency in driving performance,” Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 49, pp. 293–299, 2012.
- Redmond G. O'Connell, Robert Hester, and Ian H. Robertson, “Older Adults Have Diminished Awareness of Errors in the Laboratory and Dail y Life,” Psychology and Aging, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 1032–1041, 2013.