- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 121390, 16 pages
Aging-Shifted Prostaglandin Profile in Endothelium as a Factor in Cardiovascular Disorders
Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Received 28 March 2011; Revised 10 October 2011; Accepted 28 October 2011
Academic Editor: Paula Bickford
Copyright © 2012 Hao Qian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Krishnan Venkataraman, and Sandhya Khurana, “Oxidative Stress in Aging-Matters of the Heart and Mind,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 17897–17925, 2013.
- Mariam El Assar, and Javier Angulo, “Oxidative stress and vascular inflammation in aging,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, vol. 65, pp. 380–401, 2013.
- Sophie E. Carter, Ashton Faulkner, and Mark Rakobowchuk, “The role of prostaglandin and antioxidant availability in recovery from forearm ischemia–reperfusion injury in humans,” Journal of Hypertension, pp. 1, 2013.
- IvÃ¡n RodrÃguez, and Marcelo GonzÃ¡lez, “Physiological mechanisms of vascular response induced by shear stress and effect of exercise in systemic and placental circulation,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 5, 2014.
- M. Medina, M. R. Alberto, L. Sierra, C. Van Nieuwenhove, S. Saad, M. I. Isla, and S. Jerez, “Hypercholesterolemia Increases Plasma Saturated and n-6 Fatty Acids Altering Prostaglandin Homeostasis and Promotes Endothelial Dysfunction in Rabbits,” Lipids, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 685–693, 2014.
- Davide Bolignano, Francesco Mattace-Raso, Eric J.G. Sijbrands, and Carmine Zoccali, “The Aging Kidney Revisited: A Systematic Review,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2014.
- María Esther Rubio-Ruiz, Israel Pérez-Torres, María Elena Soto, Gustavo Pastelín, and Verónica Guarner-Lans, “Aging in blood vessels. Medicinal agents FOR systemic arterial hypertension in the elderly,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2014.