- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 324968, 9 pages
New Insights in the Amyloid-Beta Interaction with Mitochondria
Department of Pathology and Neuropathology, Hospital of Meixoeiro, University Hospital of Vigo, Meixoeiro s/n, 36215 Vigo, Spain
Received 28 November 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jan Vijg
Copyright © 2012 Carlos Spuch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Waqar Ahmad, “Overlapped Metabolic and Therapeutic Links between Alzheimer and Diabetes,” Molecular Neurobiology, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 399–424, 2012.
- Atish Prakash, and Anil Kumar, “Role of Nuclear Receptor on Regulation of BDNF and Neuroinflammation in Hippocampus of β-Amyloid Animal Model of Alzheimer’s Disease,” Neurotoxicity Research, 2013.
- R. Lassandro, G. Amadoro, A. Bobba, D. Valenti, and V. Corsetti, “Mitochondrial respiratory chain Complexes I and IV are impaired by beta-amy loid via direct interaction and through Complex I-dependent ROS production, respectively,” Mitochondrion, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 298–311, 2013.
- Anchalee Prasansuklab, and Tewin Tencomnao, “Amyloidosis in Alzheimer’s Disease: The Toxicity of Amyloid Beta (Aβ), Mechanisms of Its Accumulation and Implications of Medicinal Plants for Therapy,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- I. K. Kim, S. Rhee, K. J. Lee, and S. B. Seo, “Protective effects of Peroxiredoxin 6 overexpression on amyloid beta-induce d apoptosis in PC12 cells,” Free Radical Research, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 836–846, 2013.