- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438537, 2 pages
1School of Public Health and Health Services, The George Washington University, Washington, DC 20052, USA
2Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
3Nutrition, Exercise Physiology Laboratory, Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, Boston, MA 02111, USA
4Department of Sports Medical Sciences, Institute of Pathogenesis and Disease Prevention, Shinshu University Graduate School of Medicine, 3-1-1 Asahi, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-8621, Japan
Received 20 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Loretta DiPietro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Istvan Berczi, Andres Quintanar Stephano, and Gyorgy Nagy, “Conclusions,” Advances in Neuroimmune Biology, vol. 3, no. 3-4, pp. 381–386, 2012.
- Gina Aalgaard Kelly, and Jennie Lazarus, “Perceptions of Successful Aging: Intergenerational Voices Value Well-Being,” International Journal Of Aging & Human Development, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 233–247, 2015.