- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 537467, 6 pages
Social Isolation and Aging in Zambia: Examining the Possible Predictors
1Department of Population Studies, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zambia, Box 32379, Lusaka, Zambia
2Institute of Economics of Education and Management, Graduate School of Education, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
Received 9 April 2012; Revised 11 June 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editor: Kee Lee Chou
Copyright © 2012 Christopher Chabila Mapoma and Gift Masaiti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael J. Johnson, and Elaine J. Amella, “Isolation of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth: a dimensional concept analysis,” Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2013.
- Abel Nzabona, James Ntozi, and Gideon Rutaremwa, “Loneliness among older persons in Uganda: examining social, economic and demographic risk factors,” Ageing & Society, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 860–888, 2016.