- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 949837, 7 pages
Investment Trait, Activity Engagement, and Age: Independent Effects on Cognitive Ability
Department of Psychology, University of Edinburgh, 7 George Square, EH8 9JZ Edinburgh, UK
Received 27 February 2012; Revised 2 April 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Allison A. M. Bielak
Copyright © 2012 Sophie von Stumm. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sophie von Stumm, “Investment Traits and Intelligence in Adulthood,” Journal of Individual Differences, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 82–89, 2013.
- Sophie von Stumm, “Intelligence, gender, and assessment method affect the accuracy of self-estimated intelligence,” British Journal of Psychology, 2013.
- Ian J. Deary, “Intellect and Cognitive Performance in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936,” Psychology And Aging, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 680–684, 2013.