- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 198471, 10 pages
White Matter Lesion Assessment in Patients with Cognitive Impairment and Healthy Controls: Reliability Comparisons between Visual Rating, a Manual, and an Automatic Volumetrical MRI Method—The Gothenburg MCI Study
1Department of Neuroscience and Physiology, Institute of Psychiatry and Neurochemistry, The Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, 40530 Gothenburg, Sweden
2Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science, University of Gothenburg, 40530 Gothenburg, Sweden
Received 18 September 2012; Revised 13 November 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Academic Editor: F. Richard Ferraro
Copyright © 2013 Erik Olsson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Leeanne M Carey, Rüdiger J Seitz, Mark Parsons, Christopher Levi, Shawna Farquharson, Jacques-Donald Tournier, Susan Palmer, and Alan Connelly, “Beyond the lesion: neuroimaging foundations for post-stroke recovery,” Future Neurology, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 507–527, 2013.
- Marion Mortamais, Sylvaine Artero, and Karen Ritchie, “Cerebral white matter hyperintensities in the prediction of cognitive decline and incident dementia,” International Review of Psychiatry, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 686–698, 2013.
- Martijn D. Steenwijk, Petra J.W. Pouwels, Marita Daams, Jan Willem van Dalen, Matthan W.A. Caan, Edo Richard, Frederik Barkhof, and Hugo Vrenken, “Accurate white matter lesion segmentation by k nearest neighbor classification with tissue type priors (kNN-TTPs),” NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 3, pp. 462–469, 2013.
- Won-Beom Jung, Chi-Woong Mun, Young-Hoon Kim, Je Min Park, Byung Dae Lee, Young Min Lee, Eunsoo Moon, Hee Jeong Jeong, and Young In Chung, “Cortical atrophy, reduced integrity of white matter and cognitive impairment in subcortical vascular dementia of Binswanger type,” Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 2014.
- Felipe Kenji Sudo, Gilberto Sousa Alves, Letice Ericeira-Valente, Carlos Eduardo Oliveira Alves, Chan Tiel, Denise Madeira Moreira, Jerson Laks, and Eliasz Engelhardt, “Executive testing predicts functional loss in subjects with white matter lesions,” Neurocase, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Anders Wallin, Arto Nordlund, Michael Jonsson, Karin Lind, Åke Edman, Mattias Göthlin, Jacob Stålhammar, Marie Eckerström, Silke Kern, Anne Börjesson-Hanson, Mårten Carlsson, Erik Olsson, Henrik Zetterberg, Kaj Blennow, Johan Svensson, Annika Öhrfelt, Maria Bjerke, Sindre Rolstad, and Carl Eckerström, “The Gothenburg MCI study: design and distribution of Alzheimer’s disease and subcortical vascular disease diagnoses from baseline to 6-year follow-up,” Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, 2015.
- Johannes Schwichtenberg, Mansour Al-Zghloul, Hans U. Kerl, Holger Wenz, Lucrezia Hausner, Lutz Frölich, Christoph Groden, and Alex Förster, “Late-onset major depression is associated with age-related white matter lesions in the brainstem,” International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2016.