- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 207178, 9 pages
Alzheimer's Disease Clinical and Research Update for Health Care Practitioners
1International Brain Research Foundation Inc., 227 Route 206 North, Building 2, Suite 101, Flanders, NJ 07836, USA
2RSM Psychology Center, LLC 3131 Princeton Pike, Building 5, Suite 110, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
Received 5 June 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: Michelle M. Mielke
Copyright © 2013 Philip A. DeFina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna Borisovskaya, Marcella Pascualy, and Soo Borson, “Cognitive and Neuropsychiatric Impairments in Alzheimer's Disease: Current Treatment Strategies,” Current Psychiatry Reports, vol. 16, no. 9, 2014.
- Erin L. Scott, Quan-guang Zhang, Yan Dong, Dong Han, Rui-min Wang, Ratna K. Vadlamudi, and Darrell W. Brann, “Surgical menopause enhances hippocampal amyloidogenesis following global cerebral ischemia,” Journal of Sport and Health Science, 2014.
- Marco Miroddi, Michele Navarra, Maria C. Quattropani, Fabrizio Calapai, Sebastiano Gangemi, and Gioacchino Calapai, “ Systematic Review of Clinical Trials Assessing Pharmacological Properties of Salvia Species on Memory, Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease ,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 2014.
- Brian J. Balin, and Alan P. Hudson, “Etiology and Pathogenesis of Late-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease,” Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, vol. 14, no. 3, 2014.
- Chi Wang, Xin Chen, and Peng-Yan Xie, “Electroacupuncture at PC6 or ST36 Influences the Effect of Tacrine on the Motility of Esophagus,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Mathias Schloegl, “Vitamin D and neurocognitive function,” Clinical Interventions in Aging, vol. 9, pp. 559–568, 2014.