- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 324624, 8 pages
Universal Design: A Step toward Successful Aging
1Department of Kinesiology, University of Windsor, 401 Sunset Avenue, Windsor, ON, Canada N9B 3P4
2Dory Azar Architect, 870 Revland Drive, Tecumseh, ON, Canada N8N 5B2
Received 27 September 2012; Revised 7 December 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ioannis Trougakos
Copyright © 2013 Kelly Carr et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rose Ann DiMaria-Ghalili, “Integrating Nutrition in the Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment,” Nutrition in Clinical Practice, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 420–427, 2014.
- Scott D. Wright, and Amy Maida Wadsworth, “Gray and Green Revisited: A Multidisciplinary Perspective of Gardens, Gardening, and the Aging Process,” Journal of Aging Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Boon Han Kim, Ji Eun Choi, Joon Ah Cho, Jin Hui Cho, and Min Su Kim, “Death, Fear, and Readiness as Factors Associated With Successful Aging,” Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 149–156, 2015.
- Elizabeth M. Haselwandter, Michael P. Corcoran, Sara C. Folta, Raymond Hyatt, Mark Fenton, and Miriam E. Nelson, “The Built Environment, Physical Activity, and Aging in the United States: A State of the Science Review,” Journal Of Aging And Physical Activity, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 323–329, 2015.