- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342650, 6 pages
A Growing Troubling Triad: Diabetes, Aging, and Falls
Center for Lower Extremity Ambulatory Research (CLEAR), Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, 3333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, IL 60064, USA
Received 5 December 2012; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Neil D. Reeves
Copyright © 2013 Ryan T. Crews et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Mendes, N. Sousa, V. M. Reis, and J. L. Themudo-Barata, “Prevention of exercise-related injuries and adverse events in patients with type 2 diabetes,” Postgraduate Medical Journal, vol. 89, no. 1058, pp. 715–721, 2013.
- Carolyn Kelly, Adam Fleischer, Sai Yalla, Gurtej S. Grewal, Rachel Albright, Dana Berns, Ryan Crews, and Bijan Najafi, “Fear of Falling Is Prevalent in Older Adults with Diabetes Mellitus But Is Unrelated to Level of Neuropathy,” Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, vol. 103, no. 6, pp. 480–488, 2013.
- Brenda K. Wiederhold, Ahmad Soomro, Giuseppe Riva, and Mark D. Wiederhold, “Future Directions: Advances and Implications of Virtual Environments Designed for Pain Management,” Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 414–422, 2014.
- S. Morrison, S.R. Colberg, H.K. Parson, and A.I. Vinik, “Exercise improves gait, reaction time and postural stability in older adults with type 2 diabetes and neuropathy,” Journal of Diabetes and its Complications, 2014.