- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356948, 8 pages
Falls Risk and Simulated Driving Performance in Older Adults
1Department of Psychology and Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
2Department of Psychology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 19 January 2013
Academic Editor: Karl Rosengren
Copyright © 2013 John G. Gaspar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carolyn M. Parsey, and Maureen Schmitter-Edgecombe, “Applications of Technology in Neuropsychological Assessment,” The Clinical Neuropsychologist, pp. 1–34, 2013.
- Bianca Bier, Chloe de Boysson, and Sylvie Belleville, “Identifying training modalities to improve multitasking in older adults,” Age, vol. 36, no. 4, 2014.
- Fabio Lucidi, Luca Mallia, Lambros Lazuras, and Cristiano Violani, “Personality and attitudes as predictors of risky driving among older drivers,” Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 72, pp. 318–324, 2014.