- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 538979, 11 pages
Letrozole Potentiates Mitochondrial and Dendritic Spine Impairments Induced by β Amyloid
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1Y6
Received 5 March 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Holly M. Brown-Borg
Copyright © 2013 P. K.-Y. Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Philip K.-Y. Chang, George A. Prenosil, David Verbich, Raminder Gill, and R. Anne McKinney, “Prolonged ampakine exposure prunes dendritic spines and increases presynaptic release probability for enhanced long-term potentiation in the hippocampus,” European Journal of Neuroscience, 2014.
- Emőke Borbély, János Horváth, Szabina Furdan, Zsolt Bozsó, Botond Penke, and Lívia Fülöp, “ Simultaneous Changes of Spatial Memory and Spine Density after Intrahippocampal Administration of Fibrillar A β 1–42 to the Rat Brain ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Stavros J. Baloyannis, Ioannis Mavroudis, Demetrios Mitilineos, Ioannis S. Baloyannis, and Vassiliki G. Costa, “The Hypothalamus in Alzheimer's Disease: A Golgi and Electron Microscope Study,” American Journal Of Alzheimers Disease And Other Dementias, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 478–487, 2015.
- Ramón Cacabelos, Clara Torrellas, and Iván Carrera, “Opportunities in pharmacogenomics for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease,” Future Neurology, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 229–252, 2015.
- Philip K-Y Chang, Armen Khatchadourian, Rebecca Anne McKinney, and Dusica Maysinger, “Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): a modulator of microglia activity and dendritic spine morphology,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015.
- Dusica Maysinger, Jeff Ji, Eliza Hutter, and Elis Cooper, “Nanoparticle-Based and Bioengineered Probes and Sensors to Detect Physiological and Pathological Biomarkers in Neural Cells,” Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.
- Christian Barucker, Heiko J. Bittner, Philip K.-Y. Chang, Scott Cameron, Mark A. Hancock, Filip Liebsch, Shireen Hossain, Anja Harmeier, Hunter Shaw, François M. Charron, Manuel Gensler, Paul Dembny, Wei Zhuang, Dietmar Schmitz, Jürgen P. Rabe, Yong Rao, Rudi Lurz, Peter W. Hildebrand, R. Anne McKinney, and Gerhard Multhaup, “Aβ42-oligomer Interacting Peptide (AIP) neutralizes toxic amyloid-β42 species and protects synaptic structure and function,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 15410, 2015.
- Janine Prange-Kiel, Danuta A. Dudzinski, Felicitas Pröls, Markus Glatzel, Jakob Matschke, and Gabriele M. Rune, “Aromatase Expression in the Hippocampus of AD Patients and 5xFAD Mice,” Neural Plasticity, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.