- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 538979, 11 pages
Letrozole Potentiates Mitochondrial and Dendritic Spine Impairments Induced by β Amyloid
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1Y6
Received 5 March 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Holly M. Brown-Borg
Copyright © 2013 P. K.-Y. Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Philip K.-Y. Chang, George A. Prenosil, David Verbich, Raminder Gill, and R. Anne McKinney, “Prolonged ampakine exposure prunes dendritic spines and increases presynaptic release probability for enhanced long-term potentiation in the hippocampus,” European Journal of Neuroscience, 2014.
- Emőke Borbély, János Horváth, Szabina Furdan, Zsolt Bozsó, Botond Penke, and Lívia Fülöp, “ Simultaneous Changes of Spatial Memory and Spine Density after Intrahippocampal Administration of Fibrillar A β 1–42 to the Rat Brain ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.