- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 542909, 7 pages
Optimal Approaches for Measuring Tongue-Pressure Functional Reserve
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, University Health Network, 550 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2A2
Received 1 November 2012; Accepted 14 January 2013
Academic Editor: Paula Bickford
Copyright © 2013 Catriona M. Steele. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Woroud Abdulrahman Alsanei, and Jianshe Chen, “Studies of the Oral Capabilities in Relation to Bolus Manipulations and the Ease of Initiating Bolus Flow,” Journal of Texture Studies, 2013.
- Catriona M. Steele, Sonja M. Molfenter, Melanie Péladeau-Pigeon, Rebecca C. Polacco, and Clemence Yee, “Variations in Tongue-Palate Swallowing Pressures When Swallowing Xanthan Gum-Thickened Liquids,” Dysphagia, 2014.
- Catriona M. Steele, Lisa Hill, Shauna Stokely, and Melanie Peladeau-Pigeon, “Age and Strength Influences on Lingual Tactile Acuity,” Journal of Texture Studies, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 317–323, 2014.