- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 654589, 6 pages
Differential Item Functioning Related to Age in the Reading Subtest of the Test of Functional Health Literacy in Adults
1Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33318, USA
2Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Received 10 June 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: F. Richard Ferraro
Copyright © 2013 Raymond L. Ownby and Drenna Waldrop-Valverde. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Raymond L Ownby, Amarilis Acevedo, Robin J. Jacobs, Joshua Caballero, and Drenna Waldrop-Valverde, “Quality of Life, Health Status, and Health Service Utilization Related to a New Measure of Health Literacy FLIGHT/VIDAS,” Patient Education and Counseling, 2014.
- Raymond L. Ownby, Amarilis Acevedo, Drenna Waldrop-Valverde, and Robin J. Jacobs, “Is the Cloze Procedure Appropriate to Evaluate Health Literacy in Older Individuals? Age Effects in the Test of Functional Health Literacy in Adults,” Journal of Aging Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.