- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 734509, 11 pages
Impact of Endothelial Microparticles on Coagulation, Inflammation, and Angiogenesis in Age-Related Vascular Diseases
1Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, 114 Doughty Street, STB, Charleston,
SC 29425, USA
2Department of Biology, College of Charleston, Rita Liddy Hollings Science Center, Charleston, SC 29424, USA
3Department of Radiology, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11219, USA
Received 1 April 2013; Accepted 4 September 2013
Academic Editor: Barbara Shukitt-Hale
Copyright © 2013 Margaret Markiewicz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Melissa Cunningham, Natalia Marks, April Barnado, Jena R. Wirth, Gary Gilkeson, and Margaret Markiewicz, “Are Microparticles the Missing Link between Thrombosis and Autoimmune Diseases? Involvement in Selected Rheumatologic Diseases,” Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 675–681, 2014.
- Beatriz Marcos-Ramiro, Pedro Oliva Nacarino, Esther Serrano-Pertierra, Miguel Angel Blanco-Gelaz, Babette B. Weksler, Ignacio A. Romero, Pierre O. Couraud, Alberto Tunon, Carlos Lopez-Larrea, Jaime Millan, and Eva Cernuda-Morollon, “Microparticles in multiple sclerosis and clinically isolated syndrome: effect on endothelial barrier function,” Bmc Neuroscience, vol. 15, 2014.
- Alexander E. Berezin, Alexander A. Kremzer, Tatyana A. Samura, Yulia V. Martovitskaya, Yaroslav V. Malinovskiy, Sergey V. Oleshko, and Tatyana A. Berezina, “Predictive value of apoptotic microparticles to mononuclear progenitor cells ratio in advanced chronic heart failure patients,” Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
- Alexander Jacob, and Jessy John Alexander, “Complement and blood–brain barrier integrity,” Molecular Immunology, 2014.
- Shuai-Shuai Hu, Hong-Gang Zhang, Qiu-Ju Zhang, and Rui-Juan Xiu, “CD144+EMPs/ CD62E+EMPs: A couple of new biomarker to monitor endothelial function in hypertension with hyperlipidemia involved,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
- Stephanie M. Schindler, Jonathan P. Little, and Andis Klegeris, “Microparticles: A New Perspective in Central Nervous System Disorders,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.