- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Botany
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 570319, 9 pages
Evolution of Genome Size in Duckweeds (Lemnaceae)
1Rutgers, Department of Plant Biology and Pathology, The Waksman Institute of Microbiology, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
2Monsanto Company, 800 North Lindbergh Boulevard, Creve Coeur, MO 63167, USA
Received 4 February 2011; Revised 5 April 2011; Accepted 19 May 2011
Academic Editor: Johann Greilhuber
Copyright © 2011 Wenqin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wenqin Wang, and Joachim Messing, “High-Throughput Sequencing of Three Lemnoideae (Duckweeds) Chloroplast Genomes from Total DNA,” Plos One, vol. 6, no. 9, 2011.
- Xiang Tao, Yang Fang, Yao Xiao, Yan-ling Jin, Xin-rong Ma, Yun Zhao, Kai-ze He, Hai Zhao, and Hai-yan Wang, “Comparative transcriptome analysis to investigate the high starch accumulation of duckweed (Landoltia punctata) under nutrient starvation,” Biotechnology for Biofuels, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 72, 2013.
- W. Wang, and J. Messing, “Status of duckweed genomics and transcriptomics,” Plant Biology, 2014.
- R. Vunsh, U. Heinig, S. Malitsky, A. Aharoni, A. Avidov, A. Lerner, and M. Edelman, “Manipulating duckweed through genome duplication,” Plant Biology, 2014.
- Satoshi Watanabe, Yudai Hamada, Hiroshi Hyodo, Kohei Soga, and Mutsuyoshi Matsumoto, “Calcination-free micropatterning of rare-earth-ion-doped nanoparticle films on wettability-patterned surfaces of plastic sheets,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 422, pp. 58–64, 2014.
- H. X. Cao, G. T. H. Vu, W. Wang, J. Messing, and I. Schubert, “Chromatin organisation in duckweed interphase nuclei in relation to the nuclear DNA content,” Plant Biology, 2014.
- E. Vanoirbeek, G. Eelen, L. Verlinden, G. Carmeliet, C. Mathieu, R. Bouillon, R. O'Connor, G. Xiao, and A. Verstuyf, “PDLIM2 expression is driven by vitamin D and is involved in the pro-adhesion, and anti-migration and -invasion activity of vitamin D,” Oncogene, vol. 33, no. 15, pp. 1904–1911, 2014.
- Christopher Schlaegel, and Michael Koenig, “Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intent: A Meta-Analytic Test and Integration of Competing Models,” Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 291–332, 2014.
- U. Kutschera, and K. J. Niklas, “Darwin-Wallace Demons: survival of the fastest in populations of duckweeds and the evolutionary history of an enigmatic group of angiosperms,” Plant Biology, 2014.
- Michael W. Lee, Marie Claire Jarratt, Christian Marciniak, and Michael J. Biercuk, “Frequency stabilization of a 369 nm diode laser by nonlinear spectroscopy of Ytterbium ions in a discharge,” Optics Express, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 7210–7221, 2014.
- W. Wang, G. Haberer, H. Gundlach, C. Gläßer, T. Nussbaumer, M.C. Luo, K.F.X. Mayer, J Messing, X.-H. Cao, J. Fuchs, I. Schubert, D. Rokhsar, J. Schmutz, T.P. Michael, K.J. Appenroth, J. Grimwood, J. Jenkins, J. Chow, C. Choi, C. Adam, A. Lomsadze, M. Borodovsky, R.A. Kerstetter, J. Shanklin, D.W. Byrant, and T.C. Mockler, “The Spirodela polyrhiza genome reveals insights into its neotenous reduction fast growth and aquatic lifestyle,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, 2014.