- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedical Education
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 840812, 6 pages
How and Why Do Junior Doctors Study? What Materials Do They Use?
1Department of Medicine, Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust, Colchester, CO4 5JL, UK
2Department of Radiology, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, Brighton, BN2 3EW, UK
3Deapartemnt of Surgery, Ziv Hospital, Safed, 13000 Galilee, Israel
Received 12 November 2012; Accepted 25 December 2012
Academic Editor: Saeed Farooq
Copyright © 2013 Natasha Wiggins et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Romanov and M. Aarnio, “A survey of the use of electronic scientific information resources among medical and dental students,” BMC Medical Education, vol. 6, article 28, 2006.
- R. C. Schank, “Case-based teaching: four experiences in educational software design,” Interactive Learning Environments, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 231–253, 1990.
- W. A. Reid, E. Duvall, and P. Evans, “Can we influence medical student’s approaches to learning?” Medical Teacher, vol. 25, pp. 401–407, 2005.
- J. Collins, “Education techniques for lifelong learning: lifelong learning in the 21st century and beyond,” Radiographics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 613–622, 2009.
- H. B. Slotnick, “Physicians’ learning strategies,” Chest, vol. 118, pp. 18S–23S, 2000.
- E. H. Hare, P. Evans, C. E. McIntosh, and L. D. G. Thomson, “Case-based online learning for medical undergraduates,” Psychiatric Bulletin, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 73–75, 2007.