- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Biomarkers have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Biomarkers.
- Patricia Araujo, Giovana Gonçalves, Flavia Latini, Orlando Ferreira, Luis Cristovão Porto, Jose Augusto Barreto, Manoel João Castelo Girao, and Ricardo Sobhie Diaz, “KIR and a specific HLA-C gene are associated with susceptibility and resistance to hepatitis B virus infection in a Brazilian population,” Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 2014.
- Kayluz Frias Boligan, Circe Mesa, Luis Enrique Fernandez, and Stephan von Gunten, “Cancer intelligence acquired (CIA): tumor glycosylation and sialylation codes dismantling antitumor defense,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2014.
- Jitender Kumar, Lars Lind, Samira Salihovic, Bert van Bavel, Erik Ingelsson, and P. Monica Lind, “Persistent organic pollutants and liver dysfunction biomarkers in a population-based human sample of men and women,” Environmental Research, vol. 134, pp. 251–256, 2014.
- Charles E. Rengifo, Rancés Blanco, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, and Enrique Rengifo, “Tissue Expression of Low and High Molecular Weight Cytokeratins in Lung Carcinoma Sections: Its Correlation with Some Clinic-Pathological Features,” Journal of Histology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Rasiah Pratheepa Kumari, and Kumarasamy Anbarasu, “Protective Role of C-Phycocyanin Against Secondary Changes During Sodium Selenite Mediated Cataractogenesis,” Natural Products and Bioprospecting, 2014.
- Antonio Ayala, Mario F. Muñoz, and Sandro Argüelles, “Lipid Peroxidation: Production, Metabolism, and Signaling Mechanisms of Malondialdehyde and 4-Hydroxy-2-Nonenal,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–31, 2014.
- Parul Dhar, and Neena Singla, “Histomorphological and biochemical changes induced by triptolide treatment in male lesser bandicoot rat, Bandicota bengalensis,” Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology, 2014.
- Ana Victoria Casadesús, Yuniel Fernández-Marrero, Marilyn Clavell, José Alberto Gómez, Tays Hernández, Ernesto Moreno, and Alejandro López-Requena, “A shift from N-glycolyl- to N-acetyl-sialic acid in the GM3 ganglioside impairs tumor development in mouse lymphocytic leukemia cells,” Glycoconjugate Journal, 2013.
- Rancés Blanco, Damián Blanco, Yisel Quintana, Xiomara Escobar, Charles E. Rengifo, Marta Osorio, Zailí Gutiérrez, Janet Lamadrid, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, Adriana Carr, and Enrique Rengifo, “Immunoreactivity of the 14F7 Mab Raised against N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Primary Lymphoid Tumors and Lymph Node Metastasis,” Pathology Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.