- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Combustion
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 353257, 13 pages
Effects of Turbulent Reynolds Number on the Performance of Algebraic Flame Surface Density Models for Large Eddy Simulation in the Thin Reaction Zones Regime: A Direct Numerical Simulation Analysis
1School of Mechanical and Systems Engineering, Newcastle University, Claremont Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UK
2Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1PZ, UK
Received 26 June 2012; Accepted 7 October 2012
Academic Editor: Andrei N. Lipatnikov
Copyright © 2012 Mohit Katragadda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Ma, N. Chakraborty, A. M. Kempf, and O. T. Stein, “A posteriori testing of algebraic flame surface density models for LES,” Combustion Theory And Modelling, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 431–482, 2013.
- Mohit Katragadda, Yuan Gao, and Nilanjan Chakraborty, “Modeling of the Strain Rate Contribution to the Flame Surface Density Transport for Non-Unity Lewis Number Flames in Large Eddy Simulations,” Combustion Science and Technology, vol. 186, no. 10-11, pp. 1338–1369, 2014.