- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Complex Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629394, 5 pages
A New Subclass of Meromorphic Close-to-Convex Functions
1Department of Mathematics, Government Engineering College, Bikaner 334001, India
2Department of Mathematics, Government Dungar College, Bikaner 334001, India
Received 31 August 2012; Revised 13 November 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Academic Editor: Alfonso Montes-Rodriguez
Copyright © 2013 Amit Soni and Shashi Kant. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z.-G. Wang, Y. Sun, and N. Xu, “Some properties of certain meromorphic close-to-convex functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 454–460, 2012.
- C. Y. Gao and S. Q. Zhou, “On a class of analytic functions related to the starlike functions,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 123–130, 2005.
- Z.-G. Wang and D.-Z. Chen, “On a subclass of close-to-convex functions,” Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 95–101, 2009.
- Z.-G. Wang, C.-Y. Gao, and S.-M. Yuan, “On certain new subclass of close-to-convex functions,” Matematichki Vesnik, vol. 58, no. 3-4, pp. 119–124, 2006.
- J. Kowalczyk and E. Leś-Bomba, “On a subclass of close-to-convex functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1147–1151, 2010.
- Q.-H. Xu, H. M. Srivastava, and Z. Li, “A certain subclass of analytic and close-to-convex functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 396–401, 2011.
- B. Şeker, “On certain new subclass of close-to-convex functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 3, pp. 1041–1045, 2011.
- N. E. Cho, O. S. Kown, and V. Ravichandran, “Coefficient, distortion and growth inequalities for certain close-to-convex functions,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 201, article 100, 2011.
- Y. J. Sim and O. S. Kown, “A subclass of meromorphic close-to-convex function of Janowski's type,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2012, Article ID 682162, 12 pages, 2012.
- M. S. Liu, “On a subclass of -valent close-to-convex functions of type and order ,” Journal of Mathematical Study, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 102–104, 1997 (Chinese).
- W. Rogosinski, “On the coefficients of subordinate functions,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society Series 2, vol. 48, pp. 48–82, 1943.
- Ch. Pommerenke, “On meromorphic starlike functions,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 13, pp. 221–235, 1963.