- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in Journal of Complex Analysis have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in Journal of Complex Analysis.
- Aabed Mohammed, and Maslina Darus, “On New -Valent Meromorphic Function Involving Certain Differential and Integral Operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- See Keong Lee, V. Ravichandran, and Shamani Supramaniam, “Initial Coefficients of Biunivalent Functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Nipen Saikia, “Some $$q$$ q -continued fractions of Ramanujan, their explicit values, and equalities,” Afrika Matematika, 2014.
- Elisabetta Barletta, and Sorin Dragomir, “Proper holomorphic maps in harmonic map theory,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, 2014.
- H.M. Srivastava, and Deepak Bansal, “Coefficient estimates for a subclass of analytic and bi-univalent functions,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2014.
- H. M. Srivastava, S. Gaboury, and B. -J. Fugère, “Further results involving a class of generalized Hurwitz-Lerch zeta functions,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 521–537, 2014.
- N. Magesh, and V. Prameela, “Coefficient estimate problems for certain subclasses of analytic and bi-univalent functions,” Afrika Matematika, 2013.
- Jing-Ping Yi, Zhi-Gang Wang, and Ming-Hua Zeng, “On Certain New Subclass of Meromorphic Close-to-Convex Functions,” Journal of Complex Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- N. Magesh, “Certain subclasses of uniformly convex functions of order α and type β with varying arguments,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2013.