- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 269434, 5 pages
Synthesis and Antiviral Activity of Hydrogenated Ferulic Acid Derivatives
1State Key Laboratory of Elemento-Organic Chemistry, National Pesticide Engineering Research Center (Tianjin), Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
2College of Chemical Engineering & Materials Sciences, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310014, China
Received 23 January 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Ritieni
Copyright © 2013 Can Cui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. A. Postnikova and L. G. Nemchinov, “Comparative analysis of microarray data in Arabidopsis transcriptome during compatible interactions with plant viruses,” Virology Journal, vol. 9, p. 101, 2012.
- W. Li, N. Li, Y. Tang et al., “Biological activity evaluation and structure-activity relationships analysis of ferulic acid and caffeic acid derivatives for anticancer,” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 22, pp. 6085–6088, 2012.
- S. Balakrishnan, V. P. Menon, and S. Manoharan, “Ferulic acid inhibits 7,12-dimethylbenz[α]anthracene-induced hamster buccal pouch carcinogenesis,” Journal of Medicinal Food, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 693–700, 2008.
- E. Y. Kwon, G. M. Do, Y. Y. Cho, Y. B. Park, S. M. Jeon, and M. S. Choi, “Anti-atherogenic property of ferulic acid in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice fed Western diet: comparison with clofibrate,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, vol. 48, no. 8-9, pp. 2298–2303, 2010.
- X. F. Lin, W. Min, and D. Luo, “Anticarcinogenic effect of ferulic acid on ultraviolet-B irradiated human keratinocyte HaCaT cells,” Journal of Medicinal Plant Research, vol. 4, no. 16, pp. 1686–1694, 2010.
- H. Shanmugam and M. Doble, “Combination of ferulic acid and antibiotics as effective antibacterial agents,” Planta Medica, vol. 76, no. 12, p. 1191, 2010.
- T. Tetsuka, L. D. Baier, and A. R. Morrison, “Antioxidants inhibit interleukin-1-induced cyclooxygenase and nitric-oxide synthase expression in rat mesangial cells: evidence for post-transcriptional regulation,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 271, no. 20, pp. 11689–11693, 1996.
- L. Ou, L. Y. Kong, X. M. Zhang, and M. Niwa, “Oxidation of ferulic acid by Momordica charantia peroxidase and related anti-inflammation activity changes,” Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1511–1516, 2003.
- G. V. Gooding Jr. and T. T. Hebert, “A simple technique for purification of tobacco mosaic virus in large quantities,” Phytopathology, vol. 57, no. 11, p. 1285, 1967.
- K. Wang, B. O. Su, Z. Wang et al., “Synthesis and antiviral activities of phenanthroindolizidine alkaloids and their derivatives,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2703–2709, 2010.
- X. Gao, X. Cai, K. Yan, B. Song, L. Gao, and Z. Chen, “Synthesis and antiviral bioactivities of 2-aryl- or 2-methyl-3-(substituted-benzalamino)-4(3H)-quinazolinone derivatives,” Molecules, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 2621–2642, 2007.