- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 309179, 8 pages
Synthesis, Characterization, and Physicochemical Studies of Mixed Ligand Complexes of Inner Transition Metals with Lansoprazole and Cytosine
Chemical Laboratory, Government Motilal Vigyan Mahavidhalaya, Bhopal, India
Received 29 January 2012; Revised 11 July 2012; Accepted 13 July 2012
Academic Editor: Artur Silva
Copyright © 2013 Sarika Verma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Picard, N. Geum, I. Nasso et al., “A dual lanthanide probe suitable for optical (Tb3+ luminescence) and magnetic resonance imaging (Gd3+ relaxometry),” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 16, no. 20, pp. 5309–5312, 2006.
- S. Aime, S. G. Crich, E. Gianolio, G. B. Giovenzana, L. Tei, and E. Terreno, “High sensitivity lanthanide(III) based probes for MR-medical imaging,” Coordination Chemistry Reviews, vol. 250, no. 11-12, pp. 1562–1579, 2006.
- R. Reisfeld and C. K. Jorgensen, Lasers and Excited states of Rare Earths, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- S. J. Franklin, “Lanthanide-mediated DNA hydrolysis,” Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 201–208, 2001.
- J. Sluka, J. Navakand, and Z. Budesinsk, “2-Phenylbenzimidazoles as potential anthelminthics,” Collection of Czechoslovak Chemical Communications, vol. 41, pp. 3628–3634, 1976.
- L. S. Welage and R. R. Berardi, “Evaluation of omeprazole, lansoprazole, pantoprazole, and rabeprazole in the treatment of acid-related diseases,” Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 52–62, 2000.
- J. P. Reilly, American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, vol. 40, pp. 52–62, 2000.
- S. J. Spechler, “GERD and its complications,” Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 106–111, 2000.
- A. Kwang-hyun, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 23, p. 4, 2002.
- O. P. Agarwal, Chemistry of Organic Natural Products, vol. 2, 2008.
- M. V. Chidambaram and P. K. Bhattacharya, Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 39, p. 2471, 1970.
- H. Irving and H. S. Rossotti, Journal of the Chemical Society, p. 1176, 1955.
- C. K. Jørgensen, R. Pappalardo, and E. Ritterhaus, “Reflection spectra of lanthanides in thorium(iv) oxide and the large nephelauxetic effect of oxide ligands or vacancies,” Zeitschrift fuer Naturforschung, vol. 19, pp. 424–433, 1964.
- E. Uusitalo, Ann. Acad. Sci. Tenn, vol. 87, p. 419, 1957.
- R. M. Silverstein, Spectrophotometric Identification of Organic Compounds, John Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
- J. R. Dyer, Application of Absorption Spectroscopy of Organic Compounds, Prentice Hall, 2009.
- G. G. Mohamed, F. A. Nour El-Dien, S. M. Khalil, and A. S. Mohammad, “Metal complexes of omeprazole. Preparation, spectroscopic and thermal characterization and biological activity,” Journal of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 645–654, 2009.
- A. R. Sarkar and S. Mandal, “Insulin mimetic peroxo complexes of vanadium containing uracil or cytosine as ligand,” Metal-Based Drugs, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 157–164, 2000.
- S. P. Sinha, “Ternary lanthanide complexes of the type M(HSal)3(TBP)2: preparation and spectroscopic studies,” Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 33, pp. 2205–2212, 1971.
- M. Mohan, J. P. Tandon, and N. S. Gupta, “Synthesis and characterization of some lanthanide(III) chelates with O-hydroxyacetophenone oxime,” Inorganica Chimica Acta, vol. 111, pp. 187–192, 1986.
- A. W. Bauer, W. M. M. Kirby, J. C. Sherris, and M. Truck, “Antibiotic susceptibility testing by a standardized single disk method,” American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 45, pp. 493–496, 1966.