- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 350937, 5 pages
Sublimation Kinetic Studies of the Complex
1Department of Chemistry, TJS Engineering College, Kavaraipettai, Gummudipoondi 601 203, India
2Department of Chemistry, Loyola Institute of Frontier Energy (LIFE), Loyola College, Chennai 600 034, India
Received 14 June 2012; Revised 22 August 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editor: Xu-Liang Cao
Copyright © 2013 T. S. Arul Jeevan and K. S. Nagaraja. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. T. Kim and S. G. Yoon, “Characterization of zirconium dioxide film formed by plasma enhanced metal-organic chemical vapor deposition,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 227, no. 1, pp. 7–12, 1993.
- V. K. Khanna and R. K. Nahar, “Surface conduction mechanisms and the electrical properties of Al2O3 humidity sensor,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 247–264, 1987.
- W. H. Lowdermilk, D. Milam, and F. Rainer, “Optical coatings for laser fusion applications,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 155–166, 1980.
- P. A. Williams, J. L. Robertz, A. C. Jones et al., “Novel mononuclear alkoxide precursors for the MOCVD of ZrO2 and HfO2,” Chemical Vapor Deposition, vol. 8, pp. 163–170, 2002.
- K. Kukli, M. Ritala, J. Keinonen, and M. Leskela, “Atomic layer deposition of hafnium dioxide films from hafnium tetrakis(ethylmethylamide) and water,” Chemical Vapor Deposition, vol. 8, pp. 199–204, 2002.
- M. Sayer and K. Sreenivas, “Ceramic thin films: fabrication and applications,” Science, vol. 247, no. 4946, pp. 1056–1060, 1990.
- G. Garcia, J. Casado, J. Llibre, and A. Figueras, “Preparation of YSZ layers by MOCVD: influence of experimental parameters on the morphology of the films,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 156, no. 4, pp. 426–432, 1995.
- A. Bardal, M. Zwerger, O. Eibl, J. Wecker, and T. Matthée, “YBa2Cu3O7-δ films on Si with Y-stabilized ZrO2 and Y2O3 buffer layers: high-resolution electron microscopy of the interfaces,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 1243–1245, 1992.
- W. J. Qi, R. Nieh, B. H. Lee, L. Kang, Y. Jeon, and J. C. Lee, “Electrical and reliability characteristics of ZrO2 deposited directly on Si for gate dielectric application,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 77, no. 20, pp. 3269–3271, 2000.
- M. Cassir, F. Goubin, C. Bernay, P. Vernoux, and D. Lincot, “Synthesis of ZrO2 thin films by atomic layer deposition: growth kinetics, structural and electrical properties,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 193, no. 1–4, pp. 120–128, 2002.
- M. Li, X. Sun, W. Hu, and H. Guan, “Thermocyclic behavior of sputtered NiCrAlY/EB-PVD 7 wt.%Y2O3–ZrO2 thermal barrier coatings,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 200, no. 12-13, pp. 3770–3774, 2006.
- R. E. Sievers, K. J. Eisentraut, C. S. Springer, and D. W. Meek, “Volatile rare earth chelates of β-diketones,” Advances in Chemistry, vol. 71, pp. 141–154, 1967.
- R. Pankajavalli, C. Mallika, O. M. Sreedharan, M. Premila, and P. Gopalan, “Vapour pressure of C60 by a transpiration method using a horizontal thermobalance,” Thermochimica Acta, vol. 316, no. 1, pp. 101–108, 1998.
- S. Arockiasamy, O. M. Sreedharan, C. Mallika, V. S. Raghunathan, and K. S. Nagaraja, “Development, characterisation and rapid evaluation of standard enthalpies of vaporisation and fusion of volatile Bis(-salicylaldimine)nickel(II) ( = methyl to pentyl) complexes for its MOCVD applications,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 1703–1711, 2007.
- L. Burnham, D. Dollimore, and K. Alexander, “Calculation of the vapor pressure-temperature relationship using thermogravimetry for the drug allopurinol,” Thermochimica Acta, vol. 367–368, pp. 15–22, 2001.
- L. Núñez, A. Castro, M. Villanueva, M. R. Núñez, and B. Rial, “Thermogravimetric study of degradation process of diglycidyl ether of bisphenol A-1,2-diaminocyclohexane/calcium carbonate system,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 83, no. 7, pp. 1528–1535, 2002.
- H. Wang, J. Yang, S. Long, X. Wang, Z. Yang, and G. Li, “Studies on the thermal degradation of poly (phenylene sulfide sulfone),” Polymer Degradation and Stability, vol. 83, pp. 229–235, 2004.