- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 634510, 5 pages
A Simple and Green Protocol for 2H-Indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones Using Grinding Method
1Tianjin Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, Tianjin 300457, China
2Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd., Tianjin 300384, China
Received 7 May 2013; Revised 6 June 2013; Accepted 6 June 2013
Academic Editor: A. M. S. Silva
Copyright © 2013 Xiao-chuan Jia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Y. Sun, C. X. Wei, X. Q. Deng, Z. G. Sun, and Z. S. Quan, “Evaluation of the anticonvulsant activity of 6-(4-chlorophenyoxy)-tetrazolo[5,1-a]phthalazine in various experimental seizure models in mice,” Pharmacological Reports, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 273–277, 2010.
- M. Asif, “Some recent approaches of biologically active substituted pyridazine and phthalazine drugs,” Current Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 19, no. 18, pp. 2984–2991, 2012.
- F. M. Awadallah, W. I. EI-Eraky, and D. O. Saleh, “Synthesis, vasorelaxant activity, and molecular modeling study of some new phthalazine derivatives,” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 52, pp. 14–21, 2012.
- M. Sayyafi, M. Seyyedhamzeh, H. R. Khavasi, and A. Bazgir, “One-pot, three-component route to 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones,” Tetrahedron, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 2375–2378, 2008.
- L. Nagarapu, R. Bantu, and H. B. Mereyala, “TMSCl-mediated one-pot, three-component synthesis of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones,” Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 728–731, 2009.
- H. R. Shaterian, M. Ghashang, and M. Feyzi, “Silica sulfuric acid as an efficient catalyst for the preparation of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones,” Applied Catalysis A, vol. 345, no. 2, pp. 128–133, 2008.
- J. M. Khurana and D. Magoo, “Efficient one-pot syntheses of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones by catalytic H2SO4 in water-ethanol or ionic liquid,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 50, no. 52, pp. 7300–7303, 2009.
- X. Wang, W. W. Ma, L. Q. Wu, and F. L. Yan, “Synthesis of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-1,6,11(13H)-trione derivatives using wet cyanuric chloride under solvent-free condition,” Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society, vol. 57, pp. 1341–1345, 2010.
- H. J. Wang, X. N. Zhang, and Z. H. Zhang, “Highly efficient three-component synthesis of 1H-indazolo[1,2-b]phthalazinetrione derivatives catalyzed by heteropolyacids,” Monatshefte für Chemie, vol. 141, no. 4, pp. 425–430, 2010.
- R. Ghorbani-Vaghei, R. Karimi-Nami, Z. Toghraei-Semiromi, M. Amiri, and M. Ghavidel, “One-pot synthesis of aliphatic and aromatic 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine- triones catalyzed by N-halosulfonamides under solvent-free conditions,” Tetrahedron, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 1930–1937, 2011.
- E. Mosaddegh and A. Hassankhani, “A rapid, one-pot, four-component route to 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 488–490, 2011.
- A. Hasaninejed, M. R. Kazerooni, and A. Zare, “Solvent-free, one-pot, four-component synthesis of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-triones using sulfuric acid-modified PEG-6000 as a green recyclable and biodegradable polymeric catalyst,” Catalysis Today, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 148–155, 2012.
- G. Kaupp, “Organic solid-state reactions with 100% yield,” Topics in Current Chemistry, vol. 254, pp. 95–183, 2005.
- B. Rodrìguez, A. Bruckmann, T. Rantanen, and C. Bolm, “Solvent-free carbon-carbon bond formations in ball mills,” Advanced Synthesis and Catalysis, vol. 349, no. 14-15, pp. 2213–2233, 2007.
- A. Bruckmann, A. Krebs, and C. Bolm, “Organocatalytic reactions: effects of ball milling, microwave and ultrasound irradiation,” Green Chemistry, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 1131–1141, 2008.
- E. Colacino, P. Nun, F. M. Colacino, J. Martinez, and F. Lamaty, “Solvent-free synthesis of nitrones in a ball-mill,” Tetrahedron, vol. 64, no. 23, pp. 5569–5576, 2008.
- G. Kaupp, M. R. Naimi-Jamal, and J. Schmeyers, “Solvent-free Knoevenagel condensations and Michael additions in the solid state and in the melt with quantitative yield,” Tetrahedron, vol. 59, no. 21, pp. 3753–3760, 2003.
- C. L. Raston and J. L. Scott, “Chemoselective, solvent-free aldol condensation reaction,” Green Chemistry, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 49–52, 2000.
- D. A. Fulmer, W. C. Shearouse, S. T. Medonza, and J. MacK, “Solvent-free Sonogashira coupling reaction via high speed ball milling,” Green Chemistry, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1821–1825, 2009.
- V. Declerck, P. Nun, J. Martinez, and F. Lamaty, “Solvent-free synthesis of peptides,” Angewandte Chemie, vol. 48, no. 49, pp. 9318–9321, 2009.
- G. Sabitha, C. Srinivas, A. Raghavendar, and J. S. Yadav, “Phosphomolybdic acid (PMA)—SiO2 as a heterogeneous solid acid catalyst for the one-pot synthesis of 2H-indazolo[1,2-b]phthalazine-triones,” Helvetica Chimica Acta, vol. 93, no. 7, pp. 1375–1380, 2010.
- K. Mazaahir, C. Ritika, and J. Anwar, “Efficient CAN catalyzed synthesis of 1H-indazolo[1,2-b]phthalazine-1,6,11-triones: an eco-friendly protocol,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 57, no. 18, pp. 2273–2279, 2012.
- G. Shukla, R. K. Verma, G. K. Verma, and M. S. Singh, “Solvent-free sonochemical one-pot three-component synthesis of 2H-indazolo[2,1-b]phthalazine-1,6,11-triones and 1H-pyrazolo[1,2-b]phthalazine- 5,10-diones,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 52, no. 52, pp. 7195–7198, 2011.