- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 840954, 8 pages
Nano-ZnO Catalyzed Green and Efficient One-Pot Four-Component Synthesis of Pyranopyrazoles
1Department of Chemistry, Shri Muktanand College, Gangapur, Maharashtra 431 109, India
2Department of Chemistry, Deogiri College, Station Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431 005, India
Received 15 May 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editor: Hakan Arslan
Copyright © 2013 Sunil U. Tekale et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Jiang, H.-D. Xu, J.-B. Xi et al., “Diastereoselectively switchable enantioselective trapping of carbamate ammonium ylides with imines,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 133, no. 22, pp. 8428–8431, 2011.
- C. Kalinski, H. Lemoine, J. Schmidt et al., “Multicomponent reactions as a powerful tool for generic drug synthesis,” Synthesis, no. 24, pp. 4007–4011, 2008.
- S. R. Roy, P. S. Jadhavar, K. Seth, K. K. Sharma, and A. K. Chakraborti, “Organocatalytic application of ionic liquids: [bmim][MeSO4] as a recyclable organocatalyst in the multicomponent reaction for the preparation of dihydropyrimidinones and -thiones,” Synthesis, no. 14, pp. 2261–2267, 2011.
- R. Mallepalli, L. Yeramanchi, R. Bantu, and L. Nagarapu, “Polyethylene glycol (PEG-400) as an efficient and recyclable reaction medium for the one-pot synthesis of N-substituted azepines under catalyst-free conditions,” Synlett, no. 18, pp. 2730–2732, 2011.
- J. A. Weeden, R. Huang, K. D. Galloway, P. W. Gingrich, and B. J. Frost, “The Suzuki reaction in aqueous media promoted by p, N Ligands,” Molecules, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 6215–6231, 2011.
- I. Kanizsai, S. Gyónfalvi, Z. Szakonyi, R. Sillanpää, and F. Fülöp, “Synthesis of bi- and tricyclic β-lactam libraries in aqueous medium,” Green Chemistry, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 357–360, 2007.
- S. B. Sapkal, K. F. Shelke, B. B. Shingate, and M. S. Shingare, “Nickel nanoparticle-catalyzed facile and efficient one-pot synthesis of polyhydroquinoline derivatives via Hantzsch condensation under solvent-free conditions,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 50, no. 15, pp. 1754–1756, 2009.
- S. W. Kshirsagar, N. R. Patil, and S. D. Samant, “Mg-Al hydrotalcite as a first heterogeneous basic catalyst for the synthesis of 4H-pyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles through a four-component reaction,” Synthetic Communications, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 1320–1325, 2011.
- F. M. Moghaddam, H. Saeidian, Z. Mirjafary, and A. Sadeghi, “Rapid and efficient one-pot synthesis of 1,4-dihydropyridine and polyhydroquinoline derivatives through the Hantzsch four component condensation by zinc oxide,” Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 317–324, 2009.
- D. I. MaGee, M. Dabiri, P. Salehi, and L. Torkian, “Highly efficient one-pot three-component Mannich reaction catalyzed by ZnO-nanoparticles in water,” Arkivoc, vol. 11, pp. 156–164, 2011.
- A. H. Mandour, E. R. El-Sawy, M. S. Ebaid, and S. M. Hassan, “Synthesis and potential biological activity of some novel 3-[(N-substituted indol-3-yl)methyleneamino]-6-amino-4-aryl-pyrano(2,3-c)pyrazole-5-carbonitriles and 3,6-diamino-4-(N-substituted indol-3-yl)pyrano(2,3-c)pyrazole-5- carbonitriles,” Acta Pharmaceutica, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 15–30, 2012.
- N. Foloppe, L. M. Fisher, R. Howes, A. Potter, A. G. S. Robertson, and A. E. Surgenor, “Identification of chemically diverse Chk1 inhibitors by receptor-based virtual screening,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 14, no. 14, pp. 4792–4802, 2006.
- G. Vasuki and K. Kumaravel, “Rapid four-component reactions in water: Synthesis of pyranopyrazoles,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 49, no. 39, pp. 5636–5638, 2008.
- M. E. A. Zaki, H. A. Soliman, O. A. Hiekal, and A. E. Z. Rashad, “Pyrazolopyranopyrimidines as a class of anti-inflammatory agents,” Naturforsch C, vol. 61, pp. 1–5, 2006.
- F. M. Abdelrazek, P. Metz, N. H. Metwally, and S. F. El-Mahrouky, “Synthesis and molluscicidal activity of new cinnoline and pyrano [2,3-c]pyrazole derivatives,” Archiv der Pharmazie, vol. 339, no. 8, pp. 456–460, 2006.
- S. A. El-Assiery, G. H. Sayed, and A. Fouda, “Synthesis of some new annulated pyrazolo-pyrido (or pyrano) pyrimidine, pyrazolopyridine and pyranopyrazole derivatives,” Acta Pharmaceutica, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 143–150, 2004.
- J. M. Khurana, B. Nand, and S. Kumar, “Rapid synthesis of polyfunctionalized pyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles via multicomponent condensation in room-temperature ionic liquids,” Synthetic Communications, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 405–410, 2011.
- D. Shi, J. Mou, Q. Zhuang, L. Niu, N. Wu, and X. Wang, “Three-component one-pot synthesis of 1,4-dihydropyrano[2,3-c]pyrazole derivatives in aqueous media,” Synthetic Communications, vol. 34, no. 24, pp. 4557–4563, 2004.
- T.-S. Jin, R.-Q. Zhao, and T.-S. Li, “An one-pot three-component process for the synthesis of 6-amino-4-aryl-5-cyano-3-methyl-1-phenyl-1,4-dihydropyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles in aqueous media,” Arkivoc, vol. 2006, no. 11, pp. 176–182, 2006.
- H. V. Chavan, S. B. Babar, R. U. Hoval, and B. P. Bandgar, “Rapid one-pot, four component synthesis of pyranopyrazoles using heteropolyacid under solvent-free condition,” Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 3963–3966, 2011.
- H. Mecadon, M. R. Rohman, M. Rajbangshi, and B. Myrboh, “γ-alumina as a recyclable catalyst for the four-component synthesis of 6-amino-4-alkyl/aryl-3-methyl-2,4-dihydropyrano[2,3-c]pyrazole-5- carbonitriles in aqueous medium,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 52, no. 19, pp. 2523–2525, 2011.
- Y. Peng, G. Song, and R. Dou, “Surface cleaning under combined microwave and ultrasound irradiation: Flash synthesis of 4H-pyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles in aqueous media,” Green Chemistry, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 573–575, 2006.
- S. N. Darandale, J. N. Sangshetti, and D. B. Shinde, “Ultrasound mediated, sodium bisulfite catalyzed, solvent free synthesis of 6-amino-3-methyl-4-substitued-2, 4-dihydropyrano[2, 3-c]pyrazole-5-carbonitrile,” Journal of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 328–3333, 2012.
- M. B. Madhusudana Reddy and M. A. Pasha, “One-pot, multicomponent synthesis of 4H-pyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles in water at 25°C,” Indian Journal of Chemistry B, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 537–541, 2012.
- S. U. Tekale, S. S. Shisodia, S. S. Kauthale et al., “Micron particles of AlN/Al: Efficient, novel, and reusable heterogeneous catalyst for the synthesis of bis(indolyl)methanes,” Synthetic Communications, vol. 1, no. 43, pp. 1849–1858, 2013.