- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Computer Systems, Networks, and Communications
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 583162, 7 pages
Internal Clock Drift Estimation in Computer Clusters
Department of Computer and Software Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique, P.O. Box 6079, Downtown, Montreal, QC, Canada H3C 3A7
Received 22 August 2007; Revised 12 February 2008; Accepted 4 May 2008
Academic Editor: Wael Badawy
Copyright © 2008 Hicham Marouani and Michel R. Dagenais. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Masoume Jabbarifar, Michel Dagenais, Robert Roy, and Alireza Shameli Sendi, “Optimum off-line trace synchronization of computer clusters,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 341, pp. 012029, 2012.
- Francisco Sans, and Eric Gamess, “Analytical Performance Evaluation of Different Switch Solutions,” Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Masoume Jabbarifar, and Michel Dagenais, “LIANA: Live incremental time synchronization of traces for distributed systems analysis,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2014.
- Mao Shan, Stewart Worrall, and Eduardo Nebot, “Delayed-State Nonparametric Filtering in Cooperative Tracking,” Ieee Transactions On Robotics, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 962–977, 2015.
- Arjan Vermeij, and Andrea Munafo, “A Robust, Opportunistic Clock Synchronization Algorithm for Ad Hoc Underwater Acoustic Networks,” Ieee Journal Of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 841–852, 2015.
- Enrique Mallada, Xiaoqiao Meng, Michel Hack, Li Zhang, and Ao Tang, “Skewless Network Clock Synchronization Without Discontinuity: Convergence and Performance,” Ieee-Acm Transactions On Networking, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1619–1633, 2015.